Linda Eisenstein: Plays, Music, & More

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

MY TV INTERVIEW AIRS THIS WEEK

I heard from Sue Johnson, director of Wake Up and Live Studio, that the TV interview I did for "Wake Up and Live with the Arts" a few weeks ago will air on cable this week.

The first play dates are: Wed., July 12 @ 7:30 PM, and Sat., July 15 @ 7 pm. That's on the Cleveland area Adelphia stations, which are channel 21 (eastern suburbs) and channel 23 (western suburbs). Sue tells me that it will then rotate to Cox Cable and the Cleveland access channel.

I know I can't see it tomorrow -- I'll be seeing DAS BARBECU at Lyric Opera -- but I'll try to catch it later. I discovered Monday that our VCR is busted. I had wanted to tape a new movie on Lifetime written by my pal Jamie Pachino that premiered during our Ingenuity tech, but no dice. I'll try to hatch some taping plan by Saturday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home