Linda Eisenstein: Plays, Music, & More

Thursday, June 15, 2006

TV TAPING TONIGHT

Tonight I'm finally going to do a taping on a local cable TV arts show. The producer, Wake Up and Live Studio's Sue Johnson, has been bugging me for at least 6 months to do an interview, but it's been very hard to find a Thursday date when I've been available. Either I've had Dark Room, or been out of town, or had Cleveland Orchestra tix (those I never give up), or some other conflict.

So even though I am leaving in the morning for 10 days in California, I am driving over to the Adelphia studios to do my thing. I had hoped to have one of the actors from MARLA'S DEVOTION to do a scene, but Denise is still running in CPT's Fefu and her Friends (incredible show, one more weekend) and Maria has another commitment at the LGBT Center.

I was trying to figure out what to wear -- TV has funny rules -- and came across this DO AND DON'T list. LOL! 80% of my tops are black, much of the rest are red (and thanks, but I don't particularly care to look like "an inflamed kidney") or has some undesirable print. All the cool summer shifts I just bought for myself will make me look like a psychedelic couch. (Not that there's anything wrong with that...)

I literally have to ransack the backs of every closet in the house to look for something acceptable, or head for Value City before the taping and hope for the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home